To contact Finance Minister Bill Morneau, you can e-mail him at: Bill.Morneau@parl.gov.ca
You may use this template to write to Mr. Morneau regarding changes in the tax structure for incorporated businesses.
The new Kimberley and District Chamber of Commerce Board is working hard on behalf of all businesses to take a leadership role in the promotion, development, growth and prosperity of businesses in the community. The Board believes it is crucial to represent and have representation from all business community members, especially at this critical time in the growth of the City of Kimberley.
Please make the commitment today, support your local business community, join our team!
Receive immediate benefits from becoming a Kimberley and District Chamber of Commerce Member.
Your investment today will pay for itself with any one of these benefits.
- Advocacy – Nature Park, Destination Marketing Organization, Canadian Rockies International Airport, and local and provincial matters, your board is being proactive on all these issues and more
- Access to cost saving benefit programs
- Newsletters and updates on local events
- Representation – Your Chamber attends dozens of meetings, forums and workshops on your behalf – so you don’t have to!
- Networking – through newsletters and other publications, free website links, and meetings
- Events and programs – Business Excellence Awards, JulyFest, Beverages & Business Cards