The Board of Directors in their annual strategic planning sessions have adopted the following statements and goals:
The Kimberley Chamber of Commerce serves its membership through leadership in the promotion, development, growth and prosperity of business in our community.
The Kimberley Chamber of Commerce is "the Voice" of our business community.
The Kimberley Chamber of Commerce is officially the Kimberley and District Chamber of Commerce and is governed through our Constitution and By-Laws
CODE OF CONDUCT
(Reproduced on all applications and renewals for Chamber membership)
Code of Conduct Undertaking
As a member of the Kimberley & District Chamber of Commerce, I/we recognize that membership is a privilege and membership brings with it the responsibility to assure that members understand and fulfill the membership undertaking.
Accordingly, I/we shall undertake to:
- Conduct business and professional activities in a reputable manner so as to reflect honorably upon the Kimberley business community;
- Respect the reputation, profile and status of the Chamber of Commerce and represent the Chamber accordingly;
- Understand, support and promote the Missions and Goals of the Chamber of Commerce;
- Participate in the functions and activities of the Chamber of Commerce and where possible, lend my/our business and professional expertise, and;
- Play a role in the promotion, development and enhancement of business growth and activities within Kimberley and the surrounding area.
I/we also understand that failure to comply with the professional and personal obligations of the Chamber of Commerce, as outlined above and defined in Section 3.12-3.19 of the Kimberley & District Chamber of Commerce By-laws, can result in the termination of membership.