Building Your Skills and Success
November 26, 2014. 8am to Noon at the St. Eugene Mission
Presented by David Savage, Savage Management Ltd. and Laura Hummelle, Ahead of the Curve Consulting
A Half Day Workshop designed to bring together and engage Kootenay Leaders who strive for greater achievements for their business, organization and region. Kimberley Chamber of Commerce members are offered a significant discount ($145.00 versus $250.00) if they register before November 7, 2014.Key participants would be:
- Aiming to move beyond a command and control or competitive approach to leadership;
- Interested in discovering a style of distributed leadership that leverages the talents, abilities and creativity of those in their organization or business to unleash a healthier, more vibrant, innovative and productive way of operating;
- Interested in a process of sharing and leveraging their existing knowledge, experience and expertise for the purposes of creating a shared future that is greater than what one Leader is able to create on his or her own.
- Ready to step up to the next level of leadership and build collaborative business relationships.
- Seize your part of this movement of progressive, principled and successful leaders here in the Kootenays.
- Access the problem solving, revenue boosting, cost reduction and future visioning skills of Laura Hummelle and David Savage and those of the other participants.
- Be part of creating the conditions to allow for innovations within and across business and organizations.
- A more powerful business network that will collaborate with you.
- A step by step approach for learning and application.
- Greater confidence to contact others leaders and invite them to help you.
- An opportunity to work collaboratively and build your skills in “future focused, by invitation only” sessions.