YEAR IN REVIEW
Another year is coming to a close and we wanted to take this opportunity to share an overview of our work over the past year. Thank you to our members for their support. Our work would not be possible without you and we look forward to your continued support in the upcoming year. We wish you all a happy and successful 2023!
● 102 members. Increase of 20% over prior year. Represented members across a wide
variety of industries and sectors.
● $73,750 in grant funding for events, shop local campaigns and training programs.
● 4 community events - golf tournament, JulyFest, All Candidates Forum and the annual
Platzl Light Up.
● 6 major projects - shop local campaigns (x3), emergency preparedness video, Visitor
Centre repairs, and the Ambassador training program.
● Advocacy efforts to re-establish a local taxi service and for cannabis retailers impacted
by the provincial strike action.