SHOP LOCAL EAT LOCAL STAY LOCAL
Shop, eat and stay local this holiday season!
Get ready to spread holiday cheer and support your local community with the Kimberley Chamber of Commerce's annual event, "Countdown to Christmas". In the spirit of celebrating the importance of local businesses, this exciting event kicks off in November and continues through December. This year's "Countdown to Christmas" has 22 participating local businesses, and the excitement peaks on November 18 with a late-night shopping extravaganza with businesses open until 9 pm. A gift wrap station, by donation, will be available at Mountain Grass Gallery & Bistro. Join forces with the Kimberley Chamber of Commerce as we rally the community to support our small businesses, enhancing the festive atmosphere and showing gratitude to those who keep Kimberley thriving.
From November 18 to December 2, the shop-local campaign is in full swing. It's a fantastic opportunity to win big, and the rules are simple: make a purchase at any participating business during this period. Each receipt qualifies as an entry, and there's no minimum purchase required. You can upload your receipt on the Chamber's website, or if you prefer, jot down your name and contact number on the back of the receipt and drop it off at the Chamber office located in the Visitor Centre building.
WIN A $1,000 KIMBERLEY SHOPPING SPREE!
SHOP LOCAL CONTEST RULES
1) Must be of legal age or have parental consent
2) Purchase must be made between November 18 and December 2 at a participating business
3) Each receipt is a qualifying entry. No minimum purchase required
4) Upload your receipt on the shop local page of the Chamber website OR write your name and number on the back of the receipt and drop your receipt off at the Chamber office in the Visitor Centre building
5) Receipts must be uploaded or dropped off by 5 pm on December 3. Late entries will not be accepted
6) Draw will be made on December 5 and the winner announced on social media
7) WINNER WILL RECIEVE $1,000 to spend at participating businesses. Winner must spend a minimum of $200 at a minimum of 4 different participating businesses. The 1 hour shopping spree with the Chamber will be on December 9 or another agreed upon date. A stop watch will measure in store time and not travel time.