Are you looking for a unique leadership opportunity? Have you been yearning to put your talent in organizational leadership, strategic thinking, project management, policy advocacy or general business savvy, to the service of a great cause? Well, look no further!
If you are committed to business expansion and retention, economic development and support of the business community we are looking for you!
The Kimberley & District Chamber of Commerce is looking for leaders like you to join our board of directors. For almost 100 years, our volunteer board has been the strategic heart of our organization, ensuring that in our work for the business community, we deliver real results,
respond to changes in our community and always deliver our best.
We are looking for folks who will:
● Attend monthly board meetings
● Actively serve on one of our committees
● Advocate for the needs of the business community
● Be always curious to learn more about the business community and non-profit
● Demonstrate leadership with a sense of humour - we’re here to work hard and have fun
Board service is rewarding. You get to play an active role in advancing the mission and goals of a valuable non -profit organization.
If you are interested in joining our board, please contact Katherine Petersen, General Manager, at 250-427-3666 or firstname.lastname@example.org.